Sample Is Free! Aws Enicrfe-3 Nickel and Nickel Alloy Welding Electrode
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Da Yang Welding Electrodes
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AWS ENiCrFe-3
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 300-350mm
- Welding Power: AC/DC
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: for Welding of Special Steels
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: N (Nickel/Nickel-Alloy Welding Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm
- Function: Hardfacing Electrode
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Samples: Are Provided for Free.
- Delivery: Within 8-20 Days After Receiving Your Order
- Transport Package: 5kg/Box 20 Kg/ Carton
- HS Code: 831120008
AWS A5.11 ENiCrFe - 3
Features and use: Ni182 is low hydrogen type electrode coated nickel base alloy, chemical composition, code-named NiCr15Fe6Mn, adopts dc reverse connection, welding process is good, the weld metal mechanical properties and excellent corrosion resistance. For GH180 Incoloy800, Inconel600 (Incoloy800H) alloy and other high nickel and nickel base alloy welding, also can be used for dissimilar metals such as stainless steel and high nickel steel or other welding low alloy steel.
Deposited metal chemical composition (%) :
Deposited metal mechanical properties:
|Yield Strength Rp0.2/MPa||Tensile Strength Rm/MPa||Elongation A/%|
Refer to the welding current (DC +) :
|Electrode Diameter /mm||3.2||4.0|
|Welding Rod Length /mm||300||350|
1. Before welding electrode must be approved by 300-350 ºC for 1 hour, increases with the increasing drying;
2. It must be removed before welding welding surface rust, oil, water and other impurities;
3. Must be used when welding short arc operation, narrow welding method.
Packaging Details: 5KG/BOX 20 KG/ CARTON
Delivery Detail: Within25 days after receiving your order
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.