Cast Iron Welding Electrodes/Rods (AWS ENiCu-B)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month for Solder|
|Transport Package:||5kgs/Box, 20kgs/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AWS ENiCu-B
- Material: Cast Iron
- Length: 400-500mm
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Type: C (Cast Iron Welding Rod)
- Diameter: 2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Stainless Steel
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Application: Low Carbon Steels
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
AWS ENiCU-B welding electrode is a kind of cast iron electrode with Ni-Cu alloy (Monel)
core wire and strong reducibility graphite type coating. Both the welding performance and the machinability
are quite similar with those of Z308. However, due to the higher shrinkage rate, the crack-resistance is worse.
The welded joint has lower strength, so it is not suitable for welding force-bearing parts.
It can be used for welding gray cast iron under normal temperature or preheated a little (to about 300ºC). AC/DC.
AWS ENiCU-B welding electrode is Used for repair welding on gray cast iron pieces not requiring strength too much.