Ernicu-7 High Quality Nickel Wire Base Alloy Covered
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||15kgs/Spool, 72cartons/Pallet 5kg/Box 1 Ton/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ERNiCu-7
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Diameter: 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm
- Application: Petro-Industry, Pressure Vessel, Medical Equip
- Packaging: 15kgs/Spool, 72cartons/Pallet 5kg/Box 1 Ton/Pallet
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- OEM: Is Acceptable.
- Specification: Belongs to Nickel Base Alloy Covered Welding Wire
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Weight: 5kg; 15kg
- Delivery: Within 8-20 Days After Confirmation
- Certificates: with Ce and ISO Approved
- Supply Ability: 50 Ton/Tons Per Day
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 15kgs/spool, 72cartons/pallet 5kg/box 1 ton/pallet
Delivery Detail: Within 8-20 days after confirmation
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Brand Name||Ocean Welding|
|Size||0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm 2.0mm 2.4mm 3.0mm 3.2mm 4.0mm|
|Applications||Used for welding contain 6% Mo super austenitic stainless steel, such as S31354, N08926, N08367 and 625 alloy.|