Factory Best Solder/Filler Stainless Steel Welding Rod
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||50 Ton/Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E312-16
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 300mm-500mm
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Color: Grey-White
- Certificates: Ce ISO
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Type: H (Heat Resistant Low Alloy Steel/ Stainless Steel Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.0mm,2.5mm,3.2mm,4.0mm
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: High Strength Ash Iron and Ball Mill
- Delivery Detail: Within 25 Days After Comformation
- Our Services: OEM Is Acceptable
- Transport Package: 1-5kg/ Plastic Bag+ Inner Box
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Solder / Filler Rod is a kind of dual-phase steel electrode with lime-titania type coating. Due to the 40% ferrite in the deposited metal, solder has excellent crack-resistance. Solder has excellent welding performance. The filler rod is used for welding high-carbon steel, tool steel, high temperature steel, armor steel, dissimilar steel, etc. The soldering rod has excellent welding performance, excellent crack-resistance, and dual-phase steel electrode with lime-titania type coating.
1. Product Details
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: E312-16 stainless steel electrode
Material: Stainless Steel
Application: High strength ash iron and ball mill iron welding
Stainless Steel Welding Electrode is used to weld 29% Cr-9%Ni stainless steels casting, xenotransplanation steel and harding alloy steel.
3. Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 5kgs/box, 20kgs/carton
Delivery Detail: 20-25days
4. Packaging & Shipping
Inner packing: 1) 2.5mm x 300mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
2) 3.2mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
3) 4.0mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
Shipping: By sea
1).The electrodes should be baked under about 250°C for an hour before welding.
2).Direct current had better be used and the current should not be too strong.
6. Our Services
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Dual-phase Stainless Steel Electrode AWS E312-16 GB E312-16|
Introduction: A1002 is a kind of dual-phase steel electrode with lime-titania type coating. Due to the 40% ferrite in the deposited metal, it has excellent crack-resistance. It has excellent welding performance.
Uses: Used for welding high-carbon steel, tool steel, high temperature steel, armor steel, dissimilar steel, etc.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Reference Current (AC, DC+)
1.The electrodes should be baked under about 250°C for an hour before welding.
2.Direct current had better be used and the current should not be too strong.
H OH HF F VU