Aws E312-16 Welding Electrode for Stainless Steel Golden Bridge Quality
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||50 Ton/Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AWS E312-16
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 300mm-500mm
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Chromium Stainless Steel
- Welding Power: AC/DC
- Operating Current: 150-280A
- Certificates: Ce ISO
- Delivery Detail: Within 8-20 Days After Comformation
- Transport Package: 1-5kg/ Plastic Bag+ Inner Box
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Type: H (Heat Resistant Low Alloy Steel/ Stainless Steel Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.0mm,2.5mm,3.2mm,4.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Stainless Steel
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Welding Current: 75-105A
- Operating Temperature: 0-40
- Our Services: OEM Is Acceptable
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 5kgs/box, 20kgs/carton
Delivery Detail: 8-20days
Packaging & Shipping
Inner packing: 1) 2.5mm x 300mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
2) 3.2mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
3) 4.0mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
Shipping: By sea
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Dual-phase Stainless Steel Electrode AWS E312-16 GB E312-16|
Introduction: A1002 is a kind of dual-phase steel electrode with lime-titania type coating. Due to the 40% ferrite in the deposited metal, it has excellent crack-resistance. It has excellent welding performance.
Uses: Used for welding high-carbon steel, tool steel, high temperature steel, armor steel, dissimilar steel, etc.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Reference Current (AC, DC+)
1.The electrodes should be baked under about 250°C for an hour before welding.
2.Direct current had better be used and the current should not be too strong.
H OH HF F VU