Mild Steel Welding Rod/Carbon Steel Electrode J38.12 Aws E6013Graphite / Steel welding electrode belongs to carbon steel electrode, which is commonly used for automobile bodies, ornamental iron, metal furniture, truck frames and bodies, farm implementations, machinery guards, storage tanks, or wherever appearance is important or desirable.
Details about the Graphite / Steel Welding Electrode (J421)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal: (%)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: E6013 carbon steel welding rod
Material: Steel Alloy
Operating Current: 50-240A
Welding Current: 2.5MM V,OH 50-80
Operating Temperature: 60-90, 90-120, 120-150
Application: Welding carbon steel materials
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
|Standard|| ≤0.10 0||0.32-0.55 ||≤0.30 ||≤0.035||≤0.040|
|Typical||0.08||0.45||0.2||0.019||0.020|Recommended Current( AC,DC*)
| ||Tensile Strength||Yield Point||Elongation||Akv Impact(-20ºC)|
| ||σb(Mpa)||σ0.2(Mpa)||δ5 (%)||(J)|
|Diameter(mm)|| Φ2.0|| Φ 2.5|| Φ3.2||Φ 4.0||Φ 5.0||Φ5.8|
1) The welding electrode is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
2) Excellent welding technological performances.
3) The arc is stable and the spatter loss is negligible.
4) The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove.
5) Better for welding structures of steel sheets. Vehicles, buildings, machinery-manufacture, vessels and various structures of low carbon steel.
The welding rod is used to weld low-carbon steel structure, especially be acceptable for intermittent welding of sheet and short welding line, also finishing leyer welding which need glabrous surface.
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
stable arc, little spatter, less smoke;
higher deposition efficiency; Our welding electrodes are less splashing and smoke, easy weld restarting, beautiful shape and low in dust and toxicity.
excellent welding performance;