Competive Products! Carbon Steel Electrode E6013
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200000 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Month|
|Transport Package:||5kgs/Box, 20kgs/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E6013
- Material: Graphite
- Length: 300mm-500mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Rutile
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Delivery Detail: 20-25days After Received Your Inquiry
- Year Established: 1995
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Carbon Structural Steel
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Chromium Stainless Steel
- Welding Power: DC/AC
- Application: Ships, Vehicles, Building, and General Machinery
- Certificates: Ce SGS ISO
- Specification: Elements: C Mn Si S P
- HS Code: 8311200000
Graphite / Steel welding electrode belongs to carbon steel electrode, which is commonly used for automobile bodies, ornamental iron, metal furniture, truck frames and bodies, farm implementations, machinery guards, storage tanks, or wherever appearance is important or desirable.
Details about the Graphite / Steel Welding Electrode (J421)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: E6013 carbon steel welding rod
Material: Steel Alloy
Operating Current: 50-240A
Welding Current: 2.5MM V,OH 50-80
Operating Temperature: 60-90, 90-120, 120-150
Application: Welding carbon steel materials
1) The welding electrode is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
2) Excellent welding technological performances.
3) The arc is stable and the spatter loss is negligible.
4) The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove.
5) Better for welding structures of steel sheets. Vehicles, buildings, machinery-manufacture, vessels and various structures of low carbon steel.
The welding rod is used to weld low-carbon steel structure, especially be acceptable for intermittent welding of sheet and short welding line, also finishing leyer welding which need glabrous surface.
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point MPa ≥330
Tensile Strength MPa ≥420
Specific Elongation(%) ≥17
Akv Value J ≥47(0ºC)
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
stable arc, little spatter, less smoke;
higher deposition efficiency;
excellent welding performance;
Why choose us?
------Best quality. We have our own factory with automatic production and technical team, and have20 years' producing and sale experience, we confirm you good quality products.
------Best service. We could offer our FREE SAMPLES for your testing, and OEM is acceptable.
------Good credit. we always put our heart and soul into every customer's service. Thus have established good and long time business with our clients all over the world. They trust us very much!
Don't hesitate to contact us. You choice will be corret to choose us