ISO Approved Welding Solder (TIG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kgs for welding solder|
|Production Capacity:||500 Ton/Tons Per Month for Welding Solder|
|Transport Package:||5kgs Per Plastic Box,4PCS Plastic Box Into 20kgs C|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E309Mo-16
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length for Welding Solder: 350mm-500mm
- Color for Welding Solder: Grey-White
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application for Welding Solder: Construction
- Certificates: CE, ISO
- Trademark: Ocean Welding of welding solder
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: H (Heat Resistant Low Alloy Steel/ Stainless Steel Electrode)
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Diameter of Welding Solder: 2.0mm,2.5mm,3.2mm,4.0mm
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Delivery for Welding Solder: Within 25 Days After Confirmation
- Our Services: Samples Can Be Provided for Free
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
ISO Approved Solder (TIG)1. Product details (Solder)
The solder (TIG) is a kind of stainless steel welding electrode. The solder (TIG) is used to welding of stainless steel in the same system, which contains Mo, welding temperature is lower than 300 degrees.
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: E309mo-16
Material: Stainless Steel
2. Applications for welding solder
Be used to weld the same type of stainless steel containers which is sulfur acid-resistent media (sulfur ammonia), can also be used to weld stainless steel lining, composite steel, dissimilar steel.
3. Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Tensile Strength MPa ≥550
4. Packaging & Delivery for welding solder
1) 2.5mm x 300mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
2) 3.2mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
3) 4.0mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Stainless Steel Electrode|
Low hydrogen coating stainless steel electrode. With Molybdenum in the Weld metal, so corrosion resistance, crack resistance and oxidation resistance all are better than A307.
WEA317 Stainless Steel Electrode suit for welding of simillar and disimmilar stainless steel and clad plate with good corrosion resistance of sulphuric acid medium.
|Chemical composition of Deposited metal(%):|
|Mechanical Performance of deposited Metal:|
|Reference Current:(DC or AC)|
(I)Please bake WHA312 Stainless Steel welding electrode for 1 hour at 250°C before welding. (II)We suggest you to do the welding by DC and control the current to avoid redenning problem of rodes. By AC, the depth will not be enough.