ISO Approved Copper Alloy Brass
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Box 15kg/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AWS ECu
- Material: Copper / Copper Alloy
- Length: 300mm-450mm
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Packaging: 5kg/Box 15kg/CTN
- Certificates: CE, ISO
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Cu (Copper/Copper-Alloy Welding Electrode)
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: Welding of Copper Structures
- Delivery: 25days
- OEM: Is Acceptable.
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
The copper alloy brass (AWS ECu) belongs to cast iron electrode. Copper alloy brass wire meet AWS standard with CE, ISO and SGS certificates. Brass wire is used for welding copper structures and surfacing of marine corrosion carbon steel parts.
1. Details about the Copper and Copper Alloy Welding Electrode (AWS ECu)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: ECu
Material: Copper / Copper Alloy
Application: All grades of castings, Pumps casing, gear housing, Engine
Welding of copper structures and surfacing of marine corrosion carbon steel parts.
Delivery Detail: 20-25days
4. Our services
OEM is acceptable.
Samples are provided for free.
|Product Name||Copper or Copper Alloy Electrode|
|Type of Covering||Low hydrogen Red copper core|
|Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)|
|Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal|
|Reference Current (DC)|
|1.The Electrodes must be baked under 200 for an hour before Welding and used as soon as baking is completed.|
|2.The stains on the weldments, such as rust, oil stains, moisture, etc., must be cleared away before Welding.|
Mainly for welding copper structures, such as conductive lugs, heat exchangers, and it could surface marine corrosive
carbon steel parts also.