OEM Approved Welding Electrode (AWS EDCrMn-C-15)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||5kg Per Color Box, 20kg/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EDCrMn-C-15
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Length: 350mm-500mm
- Welding Power: DC
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: Low Carbon, Medium Carbon and Low Alloy Steel.
- Material:Material: Steel Alloy
- Supply Ability: 200 Ton/Tons Per Month
- Specification: 2.5/3.2/4.0
- HS Code: 8311200000
- Type: R (Surfacing Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Packaging Details: 5kg Per Color Box, 20kg/Carton
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 5kg per color box, 20kg/carton
Delivery Detail: 20days
1) 2.5mm x 300mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
2) 3.2mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
3) 4.0mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Brand Name||Ocean Welding|
|Size||2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm|
|Applications||Surfacing of sealing surface for middle temperature high pressurevalves,working temperature of which is below 510 ° C.|
|Chemical composition of deposited metal(%)|
|≤ 1.1||12.0-18.0||≤ 2.0||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||12-18||≤ 6.0||≤ 4.0||-||≥ 28|