Aws Enicrfe-4 Nickel / Nickel Alloy Welding Electrode Solder
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AWS ENiCrFe-4
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 300-350mm
- Welding Power: AC/DC
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: for Welding of Special Steels
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: N (Nickel/Nickel-Alloy Welding Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm
- Function: Hardfacing Electrode
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Samples: Are Provided for Free.
- Delivery: Within 8-20 Days After Receiving Your Order
- Transport Package: 5kg/Box 20 Kg/ Carton
- HS Code: 8311200000
Packaging Details: 5KG/BOX 20 KG/ CARTON
Delivery Detail: Within25 days after receiving your order
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Model Number||AWS ENiCrFe-4|
|Brand Name||Ocean Welding|
|Size||2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm|
|Applications||Suitable for welding 9%Ni alloy steel.It can be used for welding corrosion resisting &heat-resisting nickel alloy as well as dissimilar steel.Also hardfacing could be done.|
|Chemical composition of deposited metal(%)|