ISO Approved Stainless Steel Welding Electrode (AWS E308-16)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs for steel welding electrode|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month for Steel Welding Electrode|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Inner Boxes 4 Boxes/Cartons=20kg 1 Ton/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: E308-16
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length of Steel Welding Electrode: 300mm-500mm
- Color: Grey-White, Red Brown
- Welding Current: 60-250A
- Delivery Detail: Within 25 Days After Confirmation
- Our Services: Samples Can Be Provided for Free;OEM Is Acceptable
- Trademark: Ocean Welding for Steel Welding Electrode
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: H (Heat Resistant Low Alloy Steel/ Stainless Steel Electrode)
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode, Moisture-Proof Electrode
- Diameter for Steel Welding Electrode: 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm 5mm
- Operating Current: 60-250A
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Certificates: CE; ISO
- MOQ for Steel Welding Electrode: 1 Ton/Tons
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
Stainless steel welding electrode is an extra low carbon electrode for the welding of type 304L, 321, and 347 stainless steels.The controlled ferrite in the weld deposit gives excellent notch toughness at cryogenic temperatures.This electrode deposits a maximum of 0.08% carbon in the weld metal to minimize the formation of chromium carbides and consequent susceptibility to intergranular corrosion.
Product Details for Steel Welding Electrode
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:Ocean Welding for welding electrode
Model Number:E308-16 stainless steel welding electrode
Material:Stainless Steel electrode
Operating Temperature:International standard
Diameter:2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
Application:Ship Building Pipeline Bridges
Applications for Steel Welding Electrode
The stainless steel welding electrode is used to weld corrosion resisting 0Cr19Ni9, 0Cr19Ni11Ti stainless steel structure whose service temperature is below 300ºC.
TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES(AS WELDED)
Yield Strength, psi...64, 000
Tensile Strength, psi...83, 300
WELDING CURRENT:AC-DCEP(Electrode Positive).
Packaging & Delivery for steel welding electrode
1) 2.5mm X 300mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
2) 3.2mm X 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
3) 4.0mm X 350mm, 1-5kg/ plastic bag+ inner box
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
Why choose us?
------Best quality. We have our own factory with automatic production and technical team, and have20 years' producing and sale experience, we confirm you good quality products.
------Best service. We could offer our FREE SAMPLES for your testing, and OEM is acceptable.
------Good credit. we always put our heart and soul into every customer's service. Thus have established good and long time business with our clients all over the world. They trust us very much!
Don't hesitate to contact us. You choice will be corret to choose us!
|Tensile Strength(MPa)||Elongation (%)|
|Range of current: (AC or DC+)|
|Diameter & Length(mm)||2.5*300||3.2*350||4.0*350||5.0*350|
|Range of current||Downward welding||50-85||80-120||100-150||140-180|