Heat Temperaturue Enicrmo-3 Nickel/Nickel Alloy Welding Rods/Electrodes
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Box 20 Kg/ Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ENiCrMo-3
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Length: 300-350mm
- Welding Power: AC/DC
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application: for Welding of Special Steels
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- HS Code: 831120000
- Type: N (Nickel/Nickel-Alloy Welding Electrode)
- Diameter: 2.5mm/3.2mm/4.0mm
- Function: Hardfacing Electrode
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Samples: Are Provided for Free.
- Delivery: Within 8-20 Days After Receiving Your Order
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
AWS A5.11 ENiCrMo - 3
Feature and use: Ni625 is low hydrogen type electrode coated nickel base alloy, chemical composition, code-named NiCr22Mo9Nb, adopts dc amphibious, good welding technology, weld metal mechanical properties and corrosion resistance to high temperature performance is good, good crack resistance. Used for Inconel625, Incoloy800, Incoloy800H, Incoloy825 nickel base and iron nickel base of high temperature corrosion resistant alloy welding, also can be used for the 9 ni steel and duplex stainless steel welding.
Deposited metal chemical composition (%) :
|Yield Strength Rp0.2/MPa||Tensile Strength Rm/MPa||Elongation A/%|
|Electrode Diameter /mm||3.2||4.0|
|Welding Rod Length /mm||300||350|
1. Before welding electrode must be approved by 300-350 ºC for 1 hour, increases with the increasing drying;
2. It must be removed before welding welding surface rust, oil, water and other impurities;
3. Must be used when welding short arc operation, narrow welding method.
OEM is acceptable;
Samples are provided for free.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.