Quality Approved Nickel Based Alloy Welding Wire and Rods
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||50 Ton/Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||15kgs/Spool, 72cartons/Pallet 5kg/Box 1 Ton/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ERNi-1
- Material: Nickel / Nickel Alloy
- Diameter: 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm
- Model Number: Erni-1
- Packaging Details: 15kgs/Spool, 72cartons/Pallet 5kg/Box 1 Ton/Pallet
- Port: Shanghai/Ningbo/Yiwu
- Certificates: CE, ISO
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Weight: 5kg; 15kg
- Application: Petro-Industry, Pressure Vessel, Medical Equip.
- Delivery Detail: Within 25 Days After Confirmation
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- Our Services: Samples Are Provided for Free; OEM Is Acceptable
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
The solder wire / wire rod belongs to nickel base alloy covered welding wire;
meet AWS standard, with CE and ISO approved manufacturer. Nickel based alloy solder wire / rod is mainly used to dissimilar welding including the joining of nickel 200 and 201 to stainless steel. The welding wire can also be used to jointing carbon steels.
1. Details about Nickel Base Alloy Solder Wire (AWS ERNi-1)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: erni-1 nickel base alloy welding wire
Material: Nickel/Nickel Alloy
Diameter: 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm
Weight: 5kg; 15kg
Application: petro-industry, pressure vessel, medical equip. shipbuilding
2. Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
JIS: Z3334 YNi-1
Petro-industry, pressure vessel, medical equip. shipbuilding.
4. Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 15kgs/spool, 72cartons/pallet 5kg/box 1 ton/pallet
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after confirmation.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.