Submerged Arc Flux-Cored Wire for Welding
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||15kgs/Spool, 1ton/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ER308LT-1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Melting Point: International Standard
- Diameter: 1.2mm
- Model Number: Aws E308lt1-1
- Applications: Used for Welding Ultra-Low-Carbon 00cr18ni8 Stainl
- Supply Ability: 200 Ton/Tons Per Month
- Trademark: Ocean Welding
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Flux-cored Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Weight: 15kgs/Spool
- Brand Name: Ocean Welding
- Port: Shanghai/Ningbo
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- Samples: Are Provided for Free.
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
Submerged Arc Flux-Cored Wire for Welding is of superior quality and reasonable price. Solder wire / solid wire is applied for shipbuilding, petrovessels and ect.
1. Details about the stainless steel gas-shielded flux-cored welding wire (AWS ER 308LT-1)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding
Model Number: AWS E308LT1-1 stainless steel gas shielded flux cored solder wire
Material: Stainless Steel
Melting Point: International Standard
2. Packaging & Delivery
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Model Number||AWS E308LT1-1|
|Brand Name||Ocean Welding|
|Applications||Used for welding ultra-low-carbon 00Cr18Ni8 stainless steel|
|Chemical composition of deposited metal(%)|