Multi-Purposer Hardacing Solder Bar (AWS Edcrmn-a)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs for solder bar|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/Tons Per Month for Solder Bar|
|Transport Package:||5kg Per Color Box, 20kg/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EDCrMn-A
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Length of Solder Bar: 350mm-500mm
- Operating Current: International Standard
- Operating Temperature: International Standard
- Packaging Details: 5kg Per Color Box, 20kg/Carton
- Model Number: Aws Edcrmn-a
- Trademark: Ocean Welding for solder bar
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: R (Surfacing Electrode)
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Hardfacing Electrode
- Diameter of Solder Bar: 2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm
- Welding Current: International Standard
- Application for Solder Bar: Low Carbon, Medium Carbon and Low All
- Delivery Detail: 20days
- MOQ for Solder Bar: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- Specification: 2.5/3.2/4.0
- HS Code: 8311200000
The hardfacing solder bar is used to surfacing of valves, working temperature of which is below 450° C. And also to surfacing of easy-impacted, easy-worn part of crushers, rails,bulldozers etc. The solder bar is of great quality and reasonable price.
1) 2.5mm x 300mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
2) 3.2mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
3) 4.0mm x 350mm, 1-5kg/inner box + plastic bag
Low carbon, medium carbon and low alloy steel.
5kg per color box, 20kg/carton
Delivery Detail: 20days
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
Chemical composition of deposited metal(%)