ISO Approved Stainless Steel Solid Wire (MIG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 kgs for steel solid wire|
|Production Capacity:||50 Ton/Tons Per Day of Solid Wire|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Box 1 Ton/ Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AWS ER312
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter of Steel Solid Wire: 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm
- Model Number: Er312 Steel Solid Wire
- Packaging for Steel Solid Wire: 15kgs/Spool, 72cartons/Pallet 5
- MOQ for Solid Wire: 500 Kilogram/Kilograms
- Port: Shanghai/Ningbo/Yiwu
- Trademark: Ocean Welding for steel solid wire
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Weight of Solid Wire: 5kg 15kg
- Application for Solid Wire: Petro-Industry, Pressure Vessel, Medi
- Delivery Detail: Within 25 Days After Confirmation
- Supply Ability: 50 Ton/Tons Per Day
- Certificate: ISO9001,SGS.
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8311200000
Stainless Steel Welding Wire / Solid Wire (MIG) (AWS ER312)
The stainless steel welding wire / solid wire (MIG) is used to weld 29%Cr, 9%Ni steels, and different race metals, its crack-resistance more superior.
As a professional manufacturer, we can provide different size of Wire with good quality and reasonable price.
1. Details about the Stainless Steel Welding Wire/Solid Wire
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Ocean Welding for solid wire
Model Number: AWS ER312 stainless steel solder wire
Material: Stainless Steel solid wire
Diameter: 0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm ...4.0mm
Melting Point: 300mm-500mm
Color: Silver steel solid wire
2. Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Tensile Strength MPa 670~720
Specific Elongation(%) 22~26
1) Grade: 201,202,301,303,304,304L,305,316,316L,321,410,416,420,430...
1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4845, 1.4401, 1.4371, 1.4597,1.4541, etc.
2) Standard: ASTM, EN,DIN,JIS
3) Diameter: 0.8-3.0mm
4) Surface: bright, cloudy,plain,black
5) Type: spring,welded,tig,mig etc
soft, 1/4 hard, 1/2 hard , 3/4 hard, full hard
6) Packing: in coil or in spool then in carton or as your request
1) Loading Port: Shanghai
2) Delivery term: FOB,CFR, CIF
3) Delivery lead time: 25 days after received deposit.
4) Payment term:30% by T/T as deposit., balance will be paid by T/T before loading,
5) Quality assurance: Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, third Party Inspection is acceptable
5. Product Application
With bright surface, slight magnetism and no cracks on forming, is widely used in bicycle fittings, kitchen and sanitation tools, goods shelf, pet cages, gill racks, decorative handles and baskets, food and medical machinery accesses, etc.
6. Our advantage of steel solid wire
Our range of Wire made of Stainless Steel are not only known for their variety but are also known for their good quality, long life and very reasonable prices. Quality and service is our first priority, we effectively use technically advanced machinery equipment and the expertise of our work to deliver our stainless steel wired products.
Lin'an Dayang Welding Material Co., Ltd., located in the western part of Hangzhou, was established at the beginning of this century. We possess a production line of oil pressure unit, which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. Our company owns rich technical resources to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.
The electrodes are mainly exported and the amount is up to 2000 tons per year on average. Our customers are mainly from Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bengal, and Egypt. They think highly of our products all the time.
In the days of 21st century, we will be stricter with ourselves and have continuous technical innovation which will spur us on to higher quality products for our users. Customers at home and abroad are sincerely invited to visit, call and hold talks on internet.
|Brand Name||Ocean Welding|
|Applications||Excellent crack resistance, apply to welding of dissimilar steel cover and welding difficulty or sclerosing alloy steel welding.|
|Chemical composition of deposited metal(%)|